Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some New Links

It was great to see so many people at the meeting last week!

We have some new email subscribers so I thought I'd share some links and make sure they are receiving the email at the same time.


Habitat Gardening in Central New York

Phoenix Flower Farm - They aren't too far from Oliver Paine Greenhouses. Right now the sign out front still says "By Appointment or Chance" but they should be opening for the season soon.

Seneca Hill Perennials - Located between Oswego and Fulton. They have open days starting in May. Check their website for details.

If you have links you think our members would be interested in please send them to me and I will add them to the next newsletter. I'd also like to be able to share any information on upcoming tours or workshops that you hear about.

No comments:

Post a Comment