Sunday, September 27, 2009

PhotoStory

My apologies to everyone for taking so long to get this posted but I did want to try it first and verify the links. My comments are in brackets [ ].

PhotoStory 3 for Windows

You can make a movie of your garden or another event using PhotoStory 3 for Windows. To download PhotoStory click here.

There is a link near the top of the page [big blue arrow] to download it. Because it is technically part of Windows - if you have XP or Vista, you may already have it or an earlier version. If not, you will have to go through a "validation" process first that you are running "genuine" Windows software - then it will take you to a download page. [You also need Microsoft Windows Media Player 10, download this first if you do not have it.]

After you have completed the download look for the link near the bottom that says "create your first photostory." This is a pretty decent step by step page.

There are other links down there for more detailed steps, and some example movies that are nice.

JakesOnline is a great website that contains tutorials that are really good. There's even a nice, printable tutorial. [I found this site very helpfull. Be sure to download their blank slides. After you click one one and have a blank on your screen, right click on it and then "Save Image As."]


I really loved playing with this in the few minutes I had to work with it. The only problem I had was that I have no music on my computer and Media Player only came with a couple of selections. Have fun playing with it and if you have any problems leave a comment and we'll see if we can help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment