Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some Interesting Websites

I have added some new links in the right hand column for everyone to check out. I'll repeat them here for those of you reading in your email or reader. To our new email subscribers, Welcome!

First up is a link to Grindstone Farm. Our last meeting was a tour of the farm and those of us that attended had a great time and learned a lot about organic gardening. Be sure to check out the Newsletter and Recipe links.

Following along with the organic theme, Jan sent me a link to Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. At this site you'll find more recipes and a cool seasonal farm tour. Scroll to the bottom of their page to find the links.

Another link sent by Jan is for the National Gardening Association. Check out their main page and then look for their Regional page.

I've also added links to our friends at Trust Florist & Nursery and the Oswego County Fair.

If you have a link you'd like to share with the rest of the club please send it to me. If you need my email address you can find it by clicking on "Apple" under Contributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment