Saturday, June 28, 2008

Garden Walk Buffalo

My sister and I spent a weekend in Buffalo last year touring many city gardens that were open for the weekend. Garden Walk Buffalo is free and I hear that they have over 300 gardens available for touring again this year. If you want a great weekend gardening getaway considering going this year. Garden Walk is always the last weekend in July.




More information can be found at the Garden Walk home page here and there was a great article in the Buffalo news here.



We wrote about our trip last year and posted all of the pictures we took here.





3 comments:

  1. I wish I could go but that is during family vacation time! RATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to change your vacation week for next year! It really is worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Hubby likes having his b-day off from work, though. Can't change that...OR CAN I? ~Evil Laugh~

    ReplyDelete